Monday, May 10

Birthday Gift

Bailey's 9th birthday is on Wednesday. It's hard to imagine, but every year has been. Mike and I surprised Bailey with a trip to Oregon (she also earned it by reading a TON). I think we set the bar too high last year that we knew nothing could compare. So, we are going back. It's a girls trip and I can't wait. We leave in the morning and I am sure I won't be the only one wide awake in bed tonight.

In preparation for the trip I made hair cut appointments. Everyone desperately needed SOMETHING done. Bailey decided that for her birthday she wanted to give a gift- her hair. Did you know it only takes a second to cut 10" of hair?



We hope that her hair blesses someone through LOCKS of LOVE. She was very emotional about it, but has now settled into having a 'style'. We think it is PERFECT for her!

5 comments:

Julie said...

What??!!!!??? OH MY GOSH!!!! BAILEY YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! (funny, Analiese and I were just talking about doing this!)

Carlie said...

Happy birthday Bailey!! Your haircut is gorgeous!

Geneva said...

Beautiful!!! I always think about doing that, but I get too impatient to let my hair grown long enough. :) Happy Birthday Bailey!!!

Krissy said...

Tell Bailey Grace has decided to grow her hair and do the same. She is inspired! Although it may take a few years to get it long enough to donate :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Krissy!
I think if you cut your like mine it would look GORGEOUS!:)
Love you,
Bailey

Farmers

Farmers