We went to court this afternoon for Tate's re-adoption. It's kind of confusing, but basically it's just another step in the adoption process. Re-adoption will give Tate a California birth certificate rather than a Ukrainian one. It was very casual. If I had to guess I would say that the judge was wearing a t-shirt under her gown.
We signed a few documents.

Tate acted uninterested the entire time.

The bailiff was the photographer while we did our best to get Tate to smile.

Surrounded by our family on a very
special day.

Tate's adoption paperwork is finally COMPLETE!
CASE CLOSED!!!
6 comments:
Awesome,awesome and totally awesome!!
*Glad that traffic didn't hold you up ... I was seriously worried!
Also ...I had so much fun playing with Tate today.I really love your boy and Zoey was very interested in him today too .. it was the music that drew her in!Got to get one of those for her!
I had no idea you could do that- so cool! :) So does he need a new passport now?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations! That is so good! Tate is such a sweet, sweet boy :) I love that little boy a lot!! What a true blessing he is!
~Sarah~
I love that ALL of you got to be there!! And case closed indeed!!
How cool that is and that you were all able to be there!
Post a Comment