Poor Baby M was stung by a bee yesterday at swimming lessons. He didn't have too much of a reaction yesterday but this morning he woke up with a swollen cheek which eventually took over most of his face. His breathing has been normal, so it doesn't seem to be affecting his airway. Besides being a little sleepy from the Benadryl that I am giving him he is sweet as sugar.
.jpg)
His nurses think he looks adorable too!
3 comments:
I STILL cannot believe his precious face ... when you guys walked up yesterday... I was speechless.
Such a trooper though.Running around.None the wiser ... bless his heart.
Oh my! It almost doesn't look like him. I hope he is feeling better now! Skyler has had some swelling and itchy hives in the past. It's so strange to see your baby like that. I'm glad it didn't effect his breathing, though.
It was SO weird to see him like that! But I must say sweeping or not that smile remains just as adorable as EVER!! No BEE could ever take that away!
Post a Comment