Friday, March 26

Homemade parachute man.

Baby M received a very thoughtful birthday box from the Hellberg girls. I finally got around to opening it up and sharing some of the contents with him. The peanut M&M's were confiscated immediately! He loved the pictures, stickers and the other candies that were taped on so secure it took a few hours to get them off. But what he loved most was parachute man. Most 3 year old boys would have the same sort of affection, but his went beyond the norm. You see, his older brother also LOVED parachute man. So much so that he fell to the ground crying, clutching his chest asking why he didn't get a parachute man too. Birthdays are still a tricky thing at his age. Since I knew consoling him wasn't going to work I left him alone on the stairs to "CRY IT OUT". It didn't take that long until the tears were gone and he came to me with the most determined little face I have ever seen. If he wasn't going to get a parachute man well then he was just going to make his own. And make his own he did. He amazes me everyday. No help at all from mom. Buddy's original design.



2 comments:

Julie said...

That boy is soooo innovative!! He must get it from his Papa : )

Unknown said...

I think Buddy gets his stuff from Papa.
Bailey

Farmers

Farmers