Friday, February 6

Thank you ISN'T Enough

I could not have survived the past few sick days if I did not have help from big sister extraordinaire, BAILEY. She has wiped noses, prepared snacks, changed clothes, picked up toys, and gently rocked each one of her siblings. I want to do something to show her just how much she means to all of us. Any ideas?

6 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

special date with mom...manicures? pedicures? shopping? ice cream out after the other kids have to go to sleep....
man, it's a good thing I don't have a daughter!

JUST A MOM said...

What, are you kidding? Your daughters would be so stoked to have you as their mommy...their hair will always look fabulous too!

liesel said...

She is WONDERFUL!

June Berger said...

How about a thank you card made by the siblings with their hand prints and a "special" thank you note thanking her for something specific she helped each of them with? Then a date with Mom and or Mom and Dad?

Jeanne Oliver said...

I think time with you alone is an extra special treat....the friend that added the thank you note from the other children is a wonderful idea.

Krissy said...

I think that a trip to a PureNRG concert with Grace would be fun :)

Farmers

Farmers