Sunday, February 22

A little HOUSEKEEPING


I had every intention of starting this blog to keep friends and family updated with news of our adoption. Well, Tate is home and I am still going. I don't have plans to stop at this point...mostly because I know it keeps my dad entertained throughout the day. I figured, however, that I should probably scale back to just one site. Basically, I need to know if you want to continue following. And yes, I am still keeping it private. If you want access, please send me an email or add a comment letting me know. No hard feelings if you are just plain bored or are tired of seeing pictures of my kids! :)

24 comments:

Anjanette said...

keep me on, please!

Shelly Turpin said...

I love it - please let me stay!
:) Shelly

Rita Andrews said...

yes keep me in Allison!!!!

I love watching your family and sweet little Tate!

Krissy said...

Of course we want in!
Krissy

Cheryl said...

Yes keep us!!!! :) We LOVE keeping up-to-date with your family! We enjoy reading your blog. We love all of you guys and enjoy watching the kids grow everday!
Love,
The Gutierrez family :)

Carlie said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Keep me in please. I love hearing about you guys even when I'm far away : )

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! I love seeing the grandchildren and hearing about your lives!

Nicole Wenger said...

Alison, we love reading about you and kids, we would love to stay. Elton likes to see his pen pal Buddy=)

liesel said...

You have two blogs? Of course I want to keep reading. You are keeping more than just your dad entertained!

highlander said...

Thanks Alison for keeping us in touch!This brings us such incredible joy! We Love and miss you ALL!!! Cyndi:) Yea!! I finally figured out how to comment..ha ha :)

Lori & Family said...

Please keep me on.
Lori
hatiehazel@hotmail.com

Lori & Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
be gifted said...

keep me!!

Our Story: Continued said...

Please don't drop me off of your list!!!

Jean said...

please keep me on! thanks!

Carolyn said...

I can't believe that you do so much with this blog- but I am a faithful reader! Love you,
Carolyn

Kristen Plum said...

Keep me

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like the blog a lot.It's a fun thing for me to do.KEEP ME ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE MOM!
Don't stop the blog.

Bailey

Laura said...

I so enjoy your blog, Alison. I'm glad you plan to continue. Thanks for sharing!

June Berger said...

I like to check in a couple times a week at least.

KonaGold said...

Keep me in please! How could anyone get tired of seeing your beautiful family?? :)

Lori

Geneva said...

Count me in! :D

Farmers

Farmers