Monday, February 23

CAMERON RAE SPARKS


I must admit, although you could have guessed or already know, that I am addicted to BABIES! My addiction is genuine and sincere. If there is a baby around you can bet that my fighting claws will come out for a chance to nuzzle my nose. Our lives were forever enriched by the birth of baby Cameron Rae on Monday morning. Justin and Rachael are the proud parents of one sweet little snuggle. And I mean little. We had our first visit with Cameron a few hours after she was born. It didn't take long for me to come up with an excuse to peek at her toes and to hold her tiny body. Rachael even let me give her a bottle while I was there...I was MELTING.

Welcome baby Cameron, you have our hearts already!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

Congrats Rachael and Justin! She is gorgeous. Babies are always in good hands with you Alison.

Farmers

Farmers