Bailey girl, I am writing you this letter because I want you to know how important you are to me. I would take a thousand games of UNO over getting a pedicure any day. Hanging out with you is one of my most favorite things to do. I loved the bagel chip and cream cheese snack that you made for me the other day. You are always thinking of others and know how to make your friends feel special.
This past week felt extra long with everyone getting sick. In your own wonderful way you made each of us a priority and helped to make us better. I know Tate loved hanging out with you on the couch and watching movies. I watched you gently rubbing his forehead and knew just how much you love your brother. And Buddy and Brooklyn had such a fun time doing artwork at the table with you on Friday. You kept them busy so that I could love on the little guys who were feeling sick. We were partners. I think we make a great team.
I was hoping to plan a special time for the two of us today. Instead of doing schoolwork maybe we could make cookies together and then watch a movie while the kids are napping. If Papa is available we might even be able to go get dinner together tonight (yes, with Tate too). I know you would also like to go to the craft store to get a few more things for your Valentines (you are so creative!). What do you think?
I love you, sweetie girl, and hope that I show you everyday just how incredible you are.
Love,
Mom
7 comments:
You are both so sweet!!! I need to borrow Bailey over here to help Skyler with my girls. I'm sick and trying to clean and paint my house to get ready to list it for sale! My sweet kids are getting impatient that mommy is always busy right now! :~( This too shall pass...
What a beautiful letter to Bailey and what a lovely heart she has. My oldest is so similar to Bailey. He is helpful and thoughtful. I also wanted to let you know I am having a big giveaway on my blog to celebrate one year...come on over.
I was just digging through some old photos and found some darling ones of Bailey and Blaine when they were about 1 1/2...back when they were both only's! So cute. I showed them to Blaine and he said, "Who's that?" It made me a little sad. But those are some sweet little memories for me!
Anjanette-
Weren't they adorable together. I always thought they looked like twins.
What a sweet letter! Bailey is a very special girl and is a great big sister to your family! I love you Bailey!
With love,
Sarah
she sounds amazing just like her mama. . . very sweet letter.
THANKS A LOT MOM FOR YOUR LETTER.
LOVE,YOUR CHICKEN LOVE
Post a Comment