Tuesday, July 22

FED EX

Tonight the girls and I went on a celebratory date. Of course we had to start out our night with a little pampering, so we hit the nail salon for pedicures. The girls love getting their toes done. What girl doesn't, right? Brooklyn loves to get her toes painted black just like mommies. To add a little twist, and without my knowledge, she had little candy canes applied to her big toes. I thought it was quite odd until I saw Bailey's toes. She chose Christmas trees. When I asked her why she decided on the Christmas theme she said, "Mom, Christmas is only 5 months away". HMMMM, not sure what exactly she meant by that.?.

After our toes we went to the most important part of our evening.
FED EX
The girls and I were taking our 'paper baby' to it's next destination. Just the thought of allowing these papers out of my sight makes me emotional. The girls and I prayed over the papers before we got out of the car. Their prayers are always so heart felt. They asked the Lord to watch over the papers as they fly over the ocean. They also prayed that Tate would enjoy seeing the papers. -I don't think he is going to see them but it is thought that counts!



I think the girls sensed that I was having a hard time parting with the papers. Bailey started rubbing my back and Brooklyn kissed my check. Then, almost in unison, they both said they miss Tate. :( I miss him too girls!
They kissed the packaged and sent out their love...all the way across the world!



Mama had to kiss the 'paper baby' too.

3 comments:

wendy said...

You have put so much time and love into Tate's papers......and all that work is one giant step closer to getting him home.....YEAH!!!! Awesome help from the big sisters.

be gifted said...

so sweet. . .

Lou said...

Congratulations on sending off your dossier! Brings back fond memories! It is quite a moment. If only the Fedex workes knew what a very special package they are sending off.

Farmers

Farmers