Tuesday, June 1

Caught off guard

Take a look at the picture below. Click on it to enlarge it. Confused? Yep, me too and I took the picture. I have no idea what was running across the street. CREEPY!!!



UPDATE: I wish I could help easy your minds by revealing something. I TRULY have NO idea what it was. "IT" was running/gliding so quickly that I couldn't tell. I was freaked out. I grabbed my phone when it started across the street and just barely got that picture before the light turned green. I told you, CREEPY!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so strange! I zoomed in and still couldn't tell what it was! It looks like something from Star wars!

Charissa said...

It's Big Foot's offspring!

Anjanette said...

It really creeped me out. Running towards Day Rd? And why was the guy following?

Geneva said...

I think it was a quite large and furry dog, and the man was being walked by it... :)

Anjanette said...

I don't know why, but that picture has me mesmerized. I keep coming back to your blog just to stare at it. It totally freaks me out. WHAT IS IT?

Farmers

Farmers