
Today started out really SWEET.
Donuts with Dad.
Then Michelle surprised him with a heart shaped 'peener jelly'. Buddy's fave- Michelle and the sandwich!
.jpg)
It wasn't a shock at all that Buddy requested Topper's Pizza for his birthday dinner. I heard his sister's bribing him this afternoon. So, pizza it was for the boy who, five years ago, opened my eyes to the unbreakable bond between mothers and sons.

Happy Birthday Budderson. We love you!
7 comments:
Happy birthday sweet boy! I love you a ton! You always have the sweetest smile ever! I am so glad I have a little friend like you :)
~Sarah~
Happy birthday Buddy!!
Love from all the Needham's ... especially big kisses from Miss Zoey!
Im sooo glad you like your peener-jelly! You are one of the sweetest boys I know:) Wuv you (as you would say). I hope the rest of your day is wonderful, just like you!
<3 Michelle
Awww...happy birthday buddy! So many memories around his birth since I am about to have my own 5 year old!
Happy Birthday Buddy. Love you, Grandma
Happy birthday, heartbreaker!!
Post a Comment