Friday, May 14

Back Home

Our girls trip to Oregon came and went way too quickly. Here are a few highlights:

Gavin, as always, stole my heart. In fact, I think I left part of it with him.


Bailey requested a bike ride for her birthday, so we hit the road and headed to Starbucks for breakfast.


These two sweeties kept us cracking up the whole time.


AGHHH, have you ever seen anything so cute!


KINDRED...see next picture


This is our girls in 20 years :)


Did I mention my heart?

4 comments:

Julie said...

All of this is just too gosh darn adorable! (sniff)

Cheryl said...

What a fun birthday celebration :) That is so good that you all had a fun time! Love you & I'm glad Bailey had a memorable birthday!

Krissy said...

Love the pictures! Miss you all already. Makes me wanna cry!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I've got great looking friends!!!! xoxo

Farmers

Farmers