Tuesday, April 20

NEW SOCKS

Last Sunday we had UNCLE BOG (Bob) and AUNT TAREN (Karen) over for dinner. Chicken Tortilla Soup was on the menu. It is one of our favorites. The food was great, the company fabulous, but things took a funny turn midway through. Buddy was talking to Aunt Taren about his new socks when he popped them up on to the table. These were the socks that were so new I took them out of the package that morning. They had not even been washed yet. OBVIOUSLY Buddy had been playing VERY hard for the past 3 hours since putting them on. Take a look:
A new pair of socks each day is NOT going to work. Next time he has been warned that he MUST wear shoes when skateboarding. Knowing Buddy he will probably build sock protectors or something.

1 comment:

M T said...

I laughed out loud when I read this! Silly Buddy:) You always play very hard:) Where were your trusty boots?!

<3 Michelle

Farmers

Farmers