The following picture is a flashback of sorts. This type of picture took place 25 years ago but I was the subject and my parents were taking the picture. I don't recall the moments, however our family albums bear witness to the events. My Mom and Dad would say
smile or
cheese or something to get me to
look happy. I would do EXACTLY what Brooklyn does to me now...

The only difference is that I didn't have a charming little brother.
I was trying to get her to show off the container of succulents that she had made. Give her a few more years. I smile now-
MOST of the time ;).
2 comments:
So true! I totally hear my parents in myself when taking pictures of the girls. When I see their faces it's like I can hear what they're thinking...(come on mommy take the picture already! Do I HAVE to do this?). Oh the joys of parenting!! LOVE IT!
Grace says she loves the shirt!
Post a Comment