- - - - - - - - adding a sweet little TATER-TOT to our family
Ok yes and yummy!!! Thanks! AND NO AND GROOOOSSSS!!!! know anyone French?
Ohhhhh We'd love some! When you sent the email I thought there was going to be an announcement on the blog...dang, but avos are 2nd best to babies I guess ;)
My family would love avocados! Thanks!! WOW...Soooo many snails!! That's actually pretty impressive Buddy:)<3 Michelle
Yes on avocado's.No way on snails.Nice collection though Buddy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok yes and yummy!!! Thanks! AND NO AND GROOOOSSSS!!!! know anyone French?
Ohhhhh We'd love some! When you sent the email I thought there was going to be an announcement on the blog...dang, but avos are 2nd best to babies I guess ;)
My family would love avocados! Thanks!! WOW...Soooo many snails!! That's actually pretty impressive Buddy:)
<3 Michelle
Yes on avocado's.No way on snails.Nice collection though Buddy!
Post a Comment