Somehow I missed posting an update from Emmett's birthday. Monday was the big day. Celebrations started early in the morning with breakfast at Papa and Nonnie's. What kid could refuse a sprinkled donut with candles.
Since it was a Holiday, Mike had the day off. The kids loved taking daddy to Jolly Jumps. Mom didn't mind going either- obviously!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I'm such a bad friend Nd we TOTALLY missed his b-day!! So sorry!
Happy happy birthday EM we love you!!
Happy Birthday Amett1 3-Wow! Such a big boy already. :) I love the spy glasses. :)
Happy Birthday Baby M! Man- how did he get so big so fast?? Im bummed I forgot to call. Aubrey will be mad at me :) Love you Baby!!
My little M is already growing up! I love that little babe! He has brought just so much joy to my heart! Love you baby M! I enjoy all his hugs & sweet smiles :) Glad he had a great birthday!
~SARAH~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY M! We love you!
Wow he's gotten tall - wasn't he about the same size of Tate last year?
Happy Birthday!
This rain had me all turned around. I am so sorry to have forgotten baby M's big day. I would have even cancelled my hair appt for him, and believe me, someone has to be very special for me to do that!
Post a Comment