Monday, November 23

***Update***

News from Julie's husband-

Praise God Julie is out. Doc says everything went well and Julie should be in ICU in an hour. Next few hours are important, continue to pray for complete healing and no complications. I am very tired and I appreciate everyone's concern and prayers for our family. We are blessed to have such a force of strength behind us and know we will need it still in the days and weeks ahead. It's been a long amazing day and I am thankful God is in control.

Analiese and Bella, Julie's wonderful girls, are staying with us right now. Their sweet spirits are such a blessing to me. Analiese mentioned a few minutes ago that she can't wait to go running with mommy. What a sweet picture! Julie has been given a new lease on life. Praising God for His provision.

No comments:

Farmers

Farmers