
We are leaving this afternoon for a family ROAD TRIP. We have several stops along the way including Rocklin, CA, Wilsonville, OR, Moscow, ID, Coeur d'Alene, ID, and Gig Harbor, WA.
My car and my head are starting to feel like this-

Once we get on our way and see this-

I'm certain I will feel more like this-

By the end of the trip it's possible I might feel like this-
PRAYERS NEEDED!
4 comments:
cute. And where might you be going?
You are so funny! Miss you already.
Sending prayers and wish I could add a nice cold margarita to go along with them ... ,maybe there will be a stop along the way!!Have fun.Playdate when you return?
I miss you all so much!!!! Love you all :) Have a lot of fun!!!!! Can't wait to see you all when you get home!
~Sarah~
Post a Comment