- - - - - - - - adding a sweet little TATER-TOT to our family
Monday, September 7
MIA
Things have been quiet on the blog front for the past few days because we have been enjoying time with our family celebrating the wedding of my cousin, Stacy, and her new husband, Jeff. The wedding could be summed up in one word- MAGICAL. It was an experience that we will never forget. From start to finish, it was BLESSED.
This first group of pictures was taken during the rehearsal dinner at Jeff's parents home in Templeton. Just sweet family pictures, but some that will be added to my list of all time favorites!
3 comments:
Very nice pics! I esp. like the one of Mike and Buddy! They are all terrific, though. :)
Very cute pictures! I'm glad it was a wonderful wedding!
~Sarah~
These are such good pictures you all look so cute!!
<3 Michelle
(I thought I would comment now that I know I can;) hehe)
Post a Comment