My cousin, STACY, is getting married and I couldn't be more excited. This is one wedding that we have been praying for SEVERAL years...probably since she was 16 and I was fixing her hair for Prom. Mike and I could go on and on about how proud we are of Stacy (and we do sometimes, I think she is sick of it!). Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she GLOWS on the inside. And the fact that she is getting married to a wonderful man (he's merely a boy in my book) makes our hearts sing!
Sweet, sweet Stacy...can you believe that I used to carry her around in a front pack?
My 'little cousins' are not so little anymore...which is WONDERFUL for me. I am blessed to call them my FRIENDS!
Off to work on some wedding plans...!!!
4 comments:
How cute are you guys!? I can't believe how big those girls are. FUN! FUN!
Wheres the wedding dress?bailey
Stacy is such a sweet girl! I'm so excited for her & Jeff! I bet you had such a fun time shopping for the wedding :)
~Sarah~
Oh yes! I hear them loud and clear! You girls are so cute!
Post a Comment