Wednesday, May 6

ANXIOUS!!!!!!!

In the LDR (labor & delivery)

I won't sleep well tonight. Krissy is being induced tomorrow morning...and I won't be there...it's killing me! The girls and I fly out next Thursday morning for lots of new baby snuggle time in Oregon, but it's not the same. Hopefully through mental telepathy Krissy will be able to feel me kicking her lower back and pushing her sweaty bangs out of her face. Wish I could be there :( :( :( Yep, now I'm crying...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Awww, that stinks! But hey if you're like Bella you can count down "how many more wake-ups" before you leave! This week the countdown is for her b-day!

Soon enough you girls will get your baby smellin' on! ONLY 7 MORE WAKE-UPS!!!

Carlie said...

Have a fun trip! What will Tater and the boys be doing?

Krissy said...

You are such a sweet friend. I love you and Gavin can't wait for the snuggles.

Farmers

Farmers