Sunday, April 12

Toothless Grin

It's 9:30pm and the kids should be asleep. SHOULD is the key word, they are NOT. Brooklyn just yelled downstairs that her tooth is about to fall out. This is the same tooth that our friend, Amy, tried to pull out tonight. She said that it was barely wiggling. Well, I guess sister has been loosening it for her. Bailey said she became OBSESSED with getting Brooklyn's tooth out. When Brooklyn came down stairs I took one look at her bloody mouth and knew it wouldn't take long. All I had to do was push it back and it came out. Now she has a big toothless grin- too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the Tooth Fairy only deals in Benjamin's or Plastic (gift cards). Score, Brooklyn!!! :-)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Brooklyn! I am very excited for you!!!! :) Love you!
~Sarah~

Farmers

Farmers