- - - - - - - - adding a sweet little TATER-TOT to our family
Sweet, sweet sweet! What a big boy! Love it. Thanks for the video.
Daddy may be his favorite person, but I'm pretty sure Mommy is his very-very-favorite person. :-)
Awww, the sweetest!
Oh my goodness, that was beyond adorable!!! How can you stand it?
That was so wonderful!!
That was too cute! I love Tate! He is such a big sweet heart :) The "open, shut them", song was very precious!With love,Sarah
So sweet...I need to get out our video camera!!!
um can just borrow him forever? so cute!!
so cute!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sweet, sweet sweet! What a big boy! Love it. Thanks for the video.
Daddy may be his favorite person, but I'm pretty sure Mommy is his very-very-favorite person. :-)
Awww, the sweetest!
Oh my goodness, that was beyond adorable!!! How can you stand it?
That was so wonderful!!
That was too cute! I love Tate! He is such a big sweet heart :) The "open, shut them", song was very precious!
With love,
Sarah
So sweet...I need to get out our video camera!!!
um can just borrow him forever? so cute!!
so cute!!!
Post a Comment