- - - - - - - - adding a sweet little TATER-TOT to our family
That is too cute! Love you all :)love,Sarah
So fun...there were so many things we liked about living on a farm. I can't think of a better place to be a kid (except, of course...the mountains!)...~Lisa
There's plenty of farms in Ojai- you don't have to find them in Colorado!!
I agree! Ojai and would be WONDERFUL. We could be neighbors with Grandpa John!
My parents have a place for sale in Ojai...horses...gardens...I've also heard Colorado is nice. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is too cute! Love you all :)
love,
Sarah
So fun...there were so many things we liked about living on a farm. I can't think of a better place to be a kid (except, of course...the mountains!)...
~Lisa
There's plenty of farms in Ojai- you don't have to find them in Colorado!!
I agree! Ojai and would be WONDERFUL. We could be neighbors with Grandpa John!
My parents have a place for sale in Ojai...horses...gardens...I've also heard Colorado is nice. :)
Post a Comment