Friday, February 13

Jewelry

I am not big jewelry person, but when my friend Jeanne shared this I was smitten. Happy Valentine's Day...to me!

****here is where I found it...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=57955

6 comments:

Carlie said...

Jeanne, you are awesome. That is really cool!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Oh my goodness...that turned out beautiful! I am wanting to get one also.

liesel said...

How did you do that? I love it! I'm not a jewelry person either but I'd put it up on my walls!

Heather said...

Ok ....I meant to comment on it the other night but we were way too busy gabbing!!Where ever can I get me one of those???I so deserve one of those,don't you think?And,by the way,thank you for the other night.Just what I needed.It was a joy to sit with you and catch up.I feel incredibly blessed to have you in my life.

Heather said...

Oh and thank you ,thank you for our sweet Valentine present.We cannot wait to head out and find the perfect place for it for our special "friends".Please tell the kids we love it and them!

Cheryl said...

I have seen you wear that necklace and loved it!!! It is way cool :) I love how it has all of the kids on it! How cute! Love you all!
With love,
Sarah

Farmers

Farmers