Bailey never ceases to amaze me. She has such a sweet and loving spirit. Bailey's love language is 'gifts'. She is always looking for ways to surprise us with tokens of her love. On Monday while Bailey was working on her math at the coffee shop (who wouldn't want to homeschool?) she picked up a treat for Brooklyn. I think part of the story was that she got something for herself that she was not too crazy about, but nevertheless she decided to bring it home to her sister. It was so cute. Bailey wrote Brooklyn a little card about how much she loved her and then placed it next to the special drink and a snack (peanut butter, pretzels and dried cranberries).

About 30 minutes later Aunt Karen surprised us with a WONDERFULLY yummy dinner. Generosity runs in the family. I guess I know where Bailey gets it from!
And just so that we can keep it real...this is what Bailey had to write in the morning. We are NOT perfect...thank goodness for GRACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment