Sunday, January 4

Interview with Bailey and Brooklyn

The girls and I went out to dinner last week for some female bonding. I asked them each several questions that I think will be fun to read when they are grown up.

What is your favorite color?
Bailey- Violet and Black
Brooklyn- Buddy Blue (the blue color in Buddy's room)

What is your favorite food?
Bailey- Tuna sandwich
Brooklyn- Trees (broccoli with vinegar)

What is your favorite dessert?
Bailey- White sugar cookies with frosting (from VONS)
Brooklyn- single dip (Foster Freeze ice cream with Papa and Nonnie)

What job would you like to have?
Bailey- President of the United States
Brooklyn- Firefighter, Mom, Teacher, Policewoman

Where would you like to live?
Bailey- silly mom, Washington DC
Brooklyn- Africa or New Zealand

How many children would you like to have?
Bailey- 2 girls, 3 boys
Brooklyn- 3 girls, 3 boys

What would you name your kids?
Bailey- girls: Tiffany and Frances
boys: Mike, Willy and Hud

Brooklyn- girls: Alice, Taylor and Brooke
boys: Harrison, Benjamin, Tyler

What activities would you like to be good at?
Bailey- Drawing and Diving
Brooklyn- Being a Grandpa or a Grandma (not sure what she was thinking!)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

My favorite answers we the names of their future children. SO random (I think)! :) Miss you guys...things have been crazy. Calm is on the horizon.

June Berger said...

awww, how cute, and very specific on the names, lol!

Kelley said...

btw- are you guys "public" now that tater is home?

Farmers

Farmers