Saturday, January 17

Crutches???

POOR BROOKLYN!
Yesterday morning she was riding her bike at Papa's house when all of the sudden she lost control of her bike. Those peddle brakes are sometimes tricky to use; do you remember them? Brooklyn skidded down the driveway and into the street stopping along the way to BADLY scrape up her legs. From the story I received it sounds like she was quickly attended to by her siblings who tried to comforter with ice and blankets. By the time I got there she was resting on the floor listening to Papa read a story with wet paper towels covering her legs.
Fast forward a few hours and a nap later and you have Brooklyn up and walking around- well, sort of. Bailey made crutches for her to make it easier to get around. I write this with a little giggle in my finger.

Can you say 'milkin' it'

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Poor Brooklyn! I'm glad she is ok! Also tell baby "M" Happy Birthday for me! Have a great day!!!
~Sarah~

@m9f said...

LOVE that kid! I'm all for grabbing sympathy when it's offered freely.

Unknown said...

Kelsey wants to know if Brooklyn would like to borrow her boot in a few weeks (when she is done with it)

Our Story: Continued said...

Oh!! That is the cutest/funniest thing ever!! She seems like such a fun girl and Bailey seems like such a caring sister!

Farmers

Farmers