We were blessed last week with a visit from my cousin Katie. She is the daughter of our Aunt Jo and one of eight kids. Katie is the oldest girl in the bunch. She was in California visiting relatives and training with a dance company in LA. Katie teaches dance at the University of Idaho and also runs her own private studio.
Katie is one of those girls that you really want as a friend, pray your daughters will grow up to be like, and hope your sons will marry. I took the following pictures to capture a few of our favorite moments with Katie. I also took them for my Aunt who really misses the kids and will want to know about every detail of Katie's trip. :)
Playing the keyboard with Tate
Dancing to PureNRG
A Tea Party with Brooklyn
Movie night with the Girls
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I want a cousin Katie!
Post a Comment