Oh my goodness...we're all here just cheering!!!! Your WHOLE family is together. Hip hip hoooooray! We're so happy for you! Lisa, Shane, and Ryan PS...We love the Uggs!
Beautiful!! So glad you posted this, I WAS dying to see this and thinking about you guys all day! CONGRATULATIONS! It is so hard for me to not be there..... :(
Had to get online and check out your blog to see if your sweet boy was home yet! So glad that he's finally here and can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!!
You guys are so amazing! I sat here looking at your beautiful family of five kiddos and I remembered way back when we met and you were pregnant with Bailey. Look at all the life that has happened between then and now. I'm thinking this Christmas at your house is going to be the best yet.
19 comments:
thank you! I've been waiting all day to see that...WELCOME HOME TATE!
No words are sufficient after watching those clips. We sat at the computer, watched and cried.Congratulations to you all. We love you!
Thank you so much for sharing! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW SON!
I emailed you some pics too.
A million congratulations from the Turpin family! What a special and wonderful moment. Thanks you for sharing with us!
YEAH ALLISON!!!!! WELCOME home to your newest little man!!!!!! TATE you will forever be a loved
Rita
RR
How wonderful! You have 5 kids! Isn't it great? :)
Oh my goodness...we're all here just cheering!!!! Your WHOLE family is together. Hip hip hoooooray! We're so happy for you!
Lisa, Shane, and Ryan
PS...We love the Uggs!
Yay!!! So excited for you!! Enjoy having your little man home!! Welcome home Tate!!!
Lori from RR
Beautiful!! So glad you posted this, I WAS dying to see this and thinking about you guys all day! CONGRATULATIONS! It is so hard for me to not be there..... :(
I'm crying! So happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him on Saturday!
Oh my gosh,oh my gosh .....OH MY GOSH!!!! I cannot believe he is here and I cannot wait to meet him and shower him with kisses!
Had to get online and check out your blog to see if your sweet boy was home yet! So glad that he's finally here and can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!!
YEAH!!!!! CONGRATS on FIVE kidos :)
Welcome Home, Tate!! Congratulations to all of you guys! I'm so excited for you!!
With joyful tears I am so happy for your whole family. Welcome HOME Tate!!!!!
Thank you for letting us be apart of such precious moments! We can't wait to meet him in person! You all are truly blessed!
Love, the Campbells
This was so touching. This is what life is about. Thank you for sharing it with us.
You guys are so amazing! I sat here looking at your beautiful family of five kiddos and I remembered way back when we met and you were pregnant with Bailey. Look at all the life that has happened between then and now. I'm thinking this Christmas at your house is going to be the best yet.
Post a Comment