Wednesday, December 17

Raising Twins



For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to have a set of twins. When Mike and I were married I thought I sealed the deal. Mike's parents are both twins and so is my father so it seemed like out chances were REALLY good. With every first ultrasound I always want to know, "Is it TWINS???". The tech usually thinks that we are crazy for wanting a set especially on babies 3 and 4...like don't we have enough or something? ;) My sister was blessed with twins, Zech and Rachel, so I figured she probably was passed the 'twin thing'. But still I have never given up hope. When it came to adopting Tate we knew that although he is more 2 1/2 years older than Emmett he would always be the baby of the family. Little did we knew how similar in age and size he and Emmett would actually be. I am enjoying my "twins" for as long as it lasts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable how much Tate looks like M, as well as the rest of the family. He is one handsome guy. :-)

@m9f said...

Ditto Alyssa...I can't get over how much Tate looks like his brothers! He was made just for you.
~Lisa

Our Story: Continued said...

I've always wanted twins as well! Darah and Connor are very much twins, even though they are 2 1/2 years apart. We don't go anywhere without people thinking their twins and I love it! LOL!

Farmers

Farmers