Wednesday, December 31

MISSED MOMMY MOMENT

This post is for my friend Jean. She is in Madison Wisconsin celebrating her birthday with her twin sister. Last evening a bunch of kids were playing football during our New Years gathering when her son Josiah lost his first tooth- EVER. It was such a huge moment that I know Jean is sad to have missed it. Just so that you know, Jean, Josiah was a trooper! Nathan took him into the the bathroom to swish and spit the blood and then he proudly let me take this picture for you. Seconds later he was out the door and back in the game. You were missed :).

3 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you so much for posting that!!! Oh I'm so sad I wasn't there... Thanks for capturing the memory for me!!!

Jean said...

did his nose get hit, too? It looks huge! ha!

@m9f said...

yay Josiah!
~Lisa

Farmers

Farmers