Tuesday, December 9

BED- Part 2

Ok, I guess I have made you wait long enough. Here are two pictures of Buddy room. Papa made his bed into a VW Bus. Tate's bed will connect to the back of the bus...any ideas?





This is the girls room. My Father is the most CREATIVE person I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like father, like daughter (in the creativity department). We are counting the hours until Tate gets here. Have a good night's sleep... big day tomorrow!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

@m9f said...

Oooh...maybe an Airstream Trailer??? ;-) I'm sure it'll be ridiculously cool. Your dad really should market those skills! One more sleep!!! Hooray!
~Lisa

Mandy said...

Wow, now that is AWESOME!!

Our Story: Continued said...

We need to see Tate's cool bed!!!!

June Berger said...

Like Mike, I was thinking a camper of some kind. Your father definitely has talent, how cute the rooms are!

Farmers

Farmers