Tuesday, December 2

BED- Part 1

In case you were wondering where Tate is living I thought I would do a post (in 3 parts) about his current bed and his future one. Here is a picture of the place that he sleeps now. This is the only bed he has know for the past 4 years; those are his little yellow pants hanging over the end.


This video shows more detail. The guy at the end, with the scary laugh, is George.


Tate is going to share a room with Buddy. In a few months Baby M will join them as well. My dad, carpenter and creative head, is finishing up Tate's bed. It just might be the cutest bed I have ever seen; aside from Buddy's bed. I will do a post in a few days of Buddy's room before Tate's bed arrives. CURIOUS?

No comments:

Farmers

Farmers