I caught her checking out her get-up in the mirror. She was quite impressed!
The best part of the evening came when they announced that they were going to go toilet paper one of the girls homes. I don't think Bailey even knew what they were talking about. She called home and asked permission. I of course was THRILLED! My parents did not allow us to go T.P. homes. Although, one time my mom caved in and allowed me to T.P. our home as long as I cleaned it all up first thing in the morning- LAME! Anyway, Bailey was brought home at 11:00pm and she couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had. Since a few of the girls were spending the night at the party we thought it would be fun to T.P. their house. Mike, aka 'the best dad EVER', took Bailey back out at 3am; talk about a bonding experience. Her excitement the next day was priceless.
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures of Bailey as well as the story!!!
WOW...that is definitely worthy of "Best Dad Ever" nomination!
~Lisa
That's a really cute story!
Post a Comment