
I want each of you meet a special friend of ours named Zoey. If you click on her picture it will take you to the blog that her amazing mother, Heather, has been writing about Zoey. Zoey has been an inspiration to countless individuals and has blessed our family with her journey. Zoey's list of medical trials include Down syndrome, a stroke in utero, AV Canal Complete and Infantile Spasms. Zoey continues through prayer and the strength of her family to fight for life. This past week Zoey was hit with yet another diagnosis- Leukemia. And so begins a new journey for the Needham family. They need love, support and prayers to get them through this trying time. Please add them to your prayer list. Zoey is a miracle. We are praising God for what He is accomplishing through Zoey's life.
A while ago we were on our way to have lunch with the Needhams. I was telling Bailey that she was going to think that Zoey was the cutest thing she has ever seen. Bailey had not meet Zoey in person but had seen her pictures many times. I told her how it is different in real life. Bailey wanted to bet on it. She said that Zoey is cute but she has a lot of competition- Baby M, Tate, Micah and Miller are all tops on her list. At lunch Mike told Bailey that she needed to keep her thoughts to herself about the bet.
Bailey was enamored with Zoey from the moment she laid eyes on her. We all took turns snuggling her but Bailey could hardly stand being away from her. On the way to the car Bailey was giddy. She said, " Mom, you won the bet. There isn't even a contest. Zoey IS the cutest thing ever. I think she is an angel." I AGREE
No comments:
Post a Comment