Tuesday, November 25

Goodbye Presidents

With this month quickly coming to an end we are sad to say goodbye to our study on the Presidents. I would continue it and we would never be out material to study but, I am excited to move on to our Advent unit.

Here are a few highlights from this month-

The battle at Bunker Hill-


Jewelry for the First Ladies-


Flag Pizza-


Campaign Headquarters :) -


Sorting Democrats/Independents/Republicans-


The Gettysburg Address-



I am THANKFUL for my students.

3 comments:

Geneva said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun with that unit! :D

@m9f said...

SO awesome Alison. You are a fantastic teacher...and you have wonderful students. Well done. When does your newest student arrive?
Hope Thanksgiving was fab.
~Lisa

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a fun unit. OK...it is official..you have to move here! It is obvious that you are great teacher. Can't wait to see pictures of "your boys" all together. I will be praying for their safety and quick return. Happy Thanksgiving a little late.

Farmers

Farmers