One of the ways that I homeschool Bailey is through Unit Studies. Our school year has been divided up into various subjects. Up until now her most favorite has been NATURAL DISASTERS with Tornadoes topping her list. The beginning of November brought a new obsession- PRESIDENTS. My Aunt Jo did a wonderful job of capturing her curiosity in school. After homeschooling for 20 years I guess she knows a thing or two :). Bailey is hooked. We are talking 'Presidents' morning, noon and night!
Brooklyn refused my request for a video. She actually said, "No video today Mom, but you can take my picture." She really makes you work! Brooklyn has told me several times in the past few days that her favorite thing right now is her Doctor outfit sent from Aunt Carolyn. She looks so darn cute in it too...maybe with some luck I'll be able to sneak a video tomorrow.
Buddy went through BOOT CAMP while we were away; REALLY GOOD boot camp. Aunt Jo stressed the importance of obeying. How much would you pay to hear your 3 year old say this-
Baby M changed more in three weeks than I could have ever imagined he would. When we left he could say Mama, Dada, Papa and ball. Check him out now-
7 comments:
I am so glad you took the time to post this!! Can Aunt Jo come to our house when we go on our trip to get Reese??
PS: The videos aren't opening for me...
I couldn't make the videos work either. They start to open, then just stop after 1 sec. Hmmm... I'd sure like to hear the lesson on obedience, too. :0)
I want Aunt Jo to come to my house when we go!
Okay...first of all, I taught US History and I'm not sure that I can name all the presidents in order of service! You go Bailey! Secondly, could you please have Aunt Jo send the "lesson plans" for her 'obey' unit?? These are priceless videos Alison. Glad you're home...
~Lisa
Sounds like Aunt Jo needs to hire out! Presidents, obeying and increased verbal skills....she may just be amazing!!!:-)
aunt jo needs to make instructional dbds. your babies are all precious. . .
Post a Comment