Oh, the fresh air! It was so nice to finally get Tate outside to play for a bit. The tiny little room that we were visiting in was getting old.
The weather was on the chilly side so they had him VERY bundled up. His outfit included a lovely pair of bright pink boots! Brooklyn would have LOVED them. I can't wait to dress him myself.
He enjoys playing independently and can do almost everything at the playground on his own.
In this picture Tate is bending down to give me a kiss. He is already a heart breaker!
10 comments:
Yay for the kisses for Mama.
Oh so cute! He does very well on the slide! Horray!
Super cute! I'm loving the Tongue - reminds me of someone ;)
i am just loving your blogs and am falling in love with little tate!
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Joy,RR
Beyond sweet! What a love...
~Lisa
It is so nice to see him out and about with mom and dad and a smile on his face. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Brandy lee
I can't believe how good he is on the stairs and slide! He is bundled up so thickly. I just want to squeeze him. So Cute!!
Shelly RR
Oh my goodness that boy is CUTE!!!! He does so good at getting around that equipment by himself! Love the updates :)
He is so adorable....that is fantastic that he is so independent.
Post a Comment