Wednesday, October 22

Traveling

Our travel plans took us from Los Angeles through Munich, Germany and then to Kiev, Ukraine. The first flight was comfortable. We were blessed to even have an empty seat next to us. Each seat had its own small video screen for watching movies or television shows. Mike and I decide to watch the movie 'Made of Honor'. The flight went rather quickly.

The airport in Munich is very modern and sophisticated looking. It was also EXTREMELY quiet. We had breakfast at very cute cafe. It was an extra bonus that the waitress spoke English well.





One very different thing about the airport was located in the bathroom. The bathroom stalls each had a dispenser filled with toilet seat sanitizer right next to the toilet paper. A picture on top the shows someone cleaning the toilet seat with a piece of toilet paper and sanitizer. I wasn't so brave!

1 comment:

orphans4me said...

I am so excited that you are THERE! I'm curious whether you decided to stay in Kiev or stay closer to your adorable son. I'm sure you'll let us know.
Joy,RR

Farmers

Farmers