SUBSTITUTE MOMMY IS HERE!!! Team McKay has expanded this week and now includes my Aunt Jo. She flew in from Idaho on Thursday evening and will be taking care of the kids while we are away. We are so blessed to have my Aunt and Uncle to look to for encouragement, counsel and assistance. The kids have enjoyed the past few days with Aunt Jo. She is over-qualified for the job having raised 8 children over the past 26 years (her youngest, Noel, is ten).
I received the following in a handwritten letter from my Aunt and Uncle a few months ago... We want you to know that we absolutely will make your trip happen. You are God's instrument in giving "one of the least of these" "a future and a hope" and we are honored and at the same time humbled that you offer us the opportunity to participate in such a miracle. We know that God is ordering your steps in this endeavor and will enable us to serve His will. If you want me to come, I will come and we will trust the Lord together.
I still get teary eyed when I read her words. We are BLESSED beyond measure!
1 comment:
What a blessing to have such support!
Post a Comment