Thursday, October 2

Raising Money

Bailey is constantly coming up with ideas for raising money to cover our adoption expenses. Her latest endeavor consisted of homemade goods. All of her products were sold to someone in the family (which defeated the purpose). Brooklyn bought a mail holder. Mike bought a rocket. Of course I had to get in on the action too; I bought a game.



Did you know that International Adoptions can cost anywhere from $20,000 to over $40,000? You could help offset the costs by sponsoring a family who is adopting or a child who is still waiting.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too cute that little girl of yours.Anxiously checking and checking and checking for news.Praying word is around the corner.Love the video you posted.One of my favorites.I am trying to figure out how to post it permanently to my side bar so it can be available all the time.I'm just not that computer savy.Hope all is well up your way.Talk to you soon.

Farmers

Farmers