Wednesday, October 15

PRAYER



My heart is really heavy tonight. The things on my mind are almost too many to name...at the top are MY KIDS, FINANCES and TRAVELING. I know it seems vague to write just three words but each is very complex. Please pray for us!

4 comments:

@m9f said...

Praying for that "peace that passes understanding" for you!
Many blessings,
Lisa

orphans4me said...

I'm praying. I know God knows exactly what you need.
Joy

Heather said...

My friend,sorry I was in the midst of craziness here and didn't check on you yesterday.Today though, I send you peace to calm your restless mind and heart and the reminder that God will be walking this journey with you,just as He has been doing all along.He will guide you and strengthen you and send you His grace and protection always.I promise.He promises.

wendy said...

please know we are surrounding you and your hearts and mind in prayer. Love, Wendy

Farmers

Farmers