Friday, October 31

FRIENDS



Today we were treated to two special performances at the orphanage. The first was for the kids that live on the other side of Tate's home. We were invited to watch as the kids (about 6 years old) sang and danced to a few songs about Fall. Tate was very patient and sat on my lap through the entire performance. He loved watching the kids. I can't wait for him to see the shows that the girls put on every night at home!

The second show was for Tate's group. The kids didn't really perform but they participated in the hand motions. They are a very sweet group of kids. I am so glad that he has been raised with friends.

Speaking of FRIENDS; do you have any idea how important each of you have been to us on this journey? The comments that you leave or the emails that you send are keeping us sane. There have been many moments that I feel like I cannot go on until I hear from one of you. Thank you for writing! Thank you for keeping in touch with us. My closest friends have been taking the brunt of it for sure. Thank you Krissy and Alyssa for letting me get on Skype just to cry. You have seen the good the bad and the really bad. Thank you for continuing to love me through it all. I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Thank YOU for allowing US to be a part of this amazing journey! We are continually praying!!!!!

Shelly Turpin said...

Oh! What beautiful children!
We are grateful that you are sharing this experience with us!

Our Story: Continued said...

Look at all those cutie patooties!! Are any of those RR babies??

June Berger said...

I'm so glad you have such supportive family and friends. It really helps!

Farmers

Farmers