Hey Alison, I will let Matt know. I think he will get to Kiev in the early afternoon on Sunday. Maybe you could get together Sunday night for dinner or Monday. He has a phone from our facilitator that I'll get the number for you and/or you could give me your phone number and he could call you. He plans on staying at a hotel in Kiev instead of an apartment.
I can't wait to see pictures of you with Tate!!!! :)
Thanks for the email.I am kinda holding off posting till I have more to share.I am SO excited to hear about Tate.I can hardly contain myself!Prayers continue .... faithfully.
4 comments:
Hey Alison,
I will let Matt know. I think he will get to Kiev in the early afternoon on Sunday. Maybe you could get together Sunday night for dinner or Monday. He has a phone from our facilitator that I'll get the number for you and/or you could give me your phone number and he could call you. He plans on staying at a hotel in Kiev instead of an apartment.
I can't wait to see pictures of you with Tate!!!! :)
Thanks for the email.I am kinda holding off posting till I have more to share.I am SO excited to hear about Tate.I can hardly contain myself!Prayers continue .... faithfully.
I loved the architecture, too. Can't wait to see it again. Hopefully by now you have met your son. He is such a cutie-bug.
Joy,RR
It reminds me of being in Russia- so long ago, but still so vivid. Such history and beauty...
Post a Comment