Brooklyn received her very
first visit on Monday evening! However, after hearing Brooklyn's skepticism about her existence the tooth fairy was a little hesitant on what to do. The clever little tooth fairy decided that since she would probably be under strict scrutiny from an older sibling she would keep things on an even playing field. Therefore, Brooklyn received a small toy. She was delighted!
Brooklyn with all of her baby teeth
Brooklyn and her missing tooth with Nonnie (our family extractor). And yes, she does look exhausted! :)
2 comments:
Well,do I feel honored or what that you would let me into your little piece of the world?And what a beautiful piece it is!Each and everyone one of you, absolutely gorgeous.After spending time with you on Thursday, I know the beauty within matches to perfection,what those see on the outside.I know for certain that the rest of the crew is most likely the same.I am so excited to be tagging along with you all on this wondrous journey you are about to begin.I cannot wait to see where this road leads and I will faithfully pray that God leads you with His infinite wisdom and unwavering love as each day passes.Giving you strength when you most need it and rejoicing along side you when you finally bring Tate home.Talk to you soon.
Yeah Brooklyn! Skyler has lost two previously, and just discovered today that he has two more loose! Crazy- these kids grow up too fast.
Post a Comment