Monday, September 22

Babysitters for Hire



The girls and I had the PRIVILEGE of taking care of baby Micah last week. Alyssa, in her always professional (aka 40 yr.old mom) voice dropped him off with complete instructions. The girls took her words very seriously. They immediately wanted the timer on to make sure every bit of Micah time was evenly dispersed. Even his bottle time was shared between the girls.



After 20 AGONIZING minutes I couldn't take it any longer. I snatched that baby up- mind you, there was a lot of fussing and it wasn't coming from Micah! I put on the Moby wrap and was in heaven.


The time passed too quickly and Alyssa was back to pick up her boy. After prying my fingers off of him we said our tearful goodbyes :). Alyssa paid the girls each $1 for their hard work. "If only we could adopt him" was Bailey's response as they drove away. Until next time.

No comments:

Farmers

Farmers