Wednesday, August 13

WE ARE SUBMITTED!

We received information from our facilitator last evening that our dossier (International paperwork) was successfully submitted to the Ukrainian government on Monday morning. The is a enormous leap in the adoption realm. Next step in the process is for us to SIT AND WAIT for our court date. We should hear something in the next three weeks.

Bailey drew this picture of the kids at their lemonade stand raising money to bring brother home.

4 comments:

orphans4me said...

Huge congratulations! I can't wait for the day when we can say that again: we are submitted.
Joy, adopting Roman

Kelley said...

praise GOD.

June Berger said...

I'm so happy for you all! Waiting IS the worst! My virtual pregnancy with Jonathan was 19mos! With Anah it's been 12mos this month, hopefully she'll be home by her birthday in Oct.! I will pray for your little guy to be home soon! The wait truely can be agonizing at times.

Courtney Graham said...

that is great news!

Farmers

Farmers