Wednesday, August 20

Happy Birthday Potpea


Five years ago today I was giving birth to my second daughter. Thirty years ago(and exactly one week) my mother was in the same hospital room giving birth to her second daughter(me). Time flies and yet at the same time it doesn't. I have enjoyed every moment as Brooklyn's mommy. It has not always been easy but it has always been rewarding. She is one of my greatest blessings.


My four best friends from college and I have been through a lot together. One time period in particular was fun to share. We were all pregnant at the same time. Within six months we all gave birth to baby girls. We turned thirty this year and had hoped to celebrate together. Life is busy and with new pregnancies, nursing babies and adoptions we couldn't do a trip this summer. We are going to have to celebrate 30.5 in a BIG way!


From left to right-
Mommies: Alyssa, Alison, Bethany and Krissy
Babies: Annie, Brooklyn, Sydney and Reagan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those moms are hot!

Farmers

Farmers