Tuesday, July 8

Brooklyn our Sweet Pot Pea



Brooklyn has a magnetic personality that EVERYONE loves to be around. She is affectionately named Pot Pea. We got the name after we started calling Bailey, Chicken Nugget. When Brooklyn was born we had a new 'chicken' who needed a name. We started off calling her 'Chicken Pot Pie' but it later changed to 'Sweet Pot Pea'. Brooklyn is such a sweetie I thought I would share a little bit of her personality. The picture above was taken yesterday after she spent the day taking care of her babies (two adopted and the others biological :)) Before I took the pictures she rattled of the names of each of them. In order from left to right (just the babies) WHATEVER, EMMA, EMMA, EMILY, TAYLOR and NELLIE O'MALLEY (twins) and BRIDGETTE.


This is a dance that Brooklyn performed for us tonight. She is wearing her most favorite skirt. She is a little sketchy on the wording except for one line that is supposed to say 'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth'. Brooklyn's confident line says 'the FAMILIES and the earth'. Totally something that I would say :)

3 comments:

Carlie said...

Miss you, sweet girl!

wendy said...

Oh my....this made my day....I loved the part that almost looked like hula and dosey do! Super precious.

Courtney Graham said...

too cute

Farmers

Farmers